Difference between Digital Branding & Digital Marketing







Here, In this article I demonstrate the difference between Digital Branding & Digital Marketing.



A brand will help encourage people to buy a product, and it directly supports whatever sales or marketing activities are in play, but the brand does not explicitly say“buy me". Instead, it says “This is what I am. This is why I exist. If you agree, if you like me, you can buy me, support me, and recommend me to your friends” . - James 


Nowdays, All the business goes online, you do net banking, shop online,  makes online payment of bills, means you don't have to go all the things you get on your door step, Because of Digitalization. 

One day my grandfather asked me a question, "On which trust you order your mobile from website" &, "Why you youngsters have so much trust on online retailers?" But At that time I don't have any answers to their questions. Because I believe in their Marketing.

But when I get the phone without causing any hurdle. I am very satisfied at that time. Now I always buy from that site and also recommend it(Word of Mouth/ Sharing my experience). Then that is Branding.


Because there are millions of online stores comes on Google Search Results, but you always buy from selected online stores, not because of marketing, it’s because of branding.

 Value your Customers because their experience matters a lot
     

Comments